EXCLUSIVE TO METROBANK MEMBERS
This one-time use and renewable health card provides up to Php 80,000 worth of coverage for emergency cases due to accidents and viral and bacterial illnesses and specific conditions. This HMO card is issued by Insular Health Care.
Services include outpatient and inpatient emergency care, semi-private room use, laboratory and diagnostic procedures, doctors' fees and medicines as medically required. It is accepted in more than 500 hospitals nationwide accredited with Insular Health Care including the *Top 6 hospitals in Metro Manila.
No minimum quantity required to purchase. Buy for yourself, family and friends. If you want to buy as a group, avail of this offer exclusive to Metrobank customers! Buy 5 units of the same variant of ER Care All-In, avail of a 20% discount on one (1) unit of TeleMedOne or a 25% discount on one (1) unit of EQR by Lifeline. Click here for more details.
A unique promo code will be provided once the qualifying transaction is verified.
Add to Wishlist
ER Care All-In 80 Adults is a one-time use and renewable prepaid health card that provides up to Php 80,000 outpatient and inpatient care coverage of emergency cases due to accidents, viral and bacterial illnesses, and specific conditions. It is accepted in all Insular Health Care accredited hospitals nationwide (including *Top 6 hospitals). To know more about the complete benefit coverage of ER Care All-In 80 Adults and its terms and conditions, read Insular Health Care's Health Care Agreement.
The Php 80,000 benefit limit covers these items:
✓ Doctor's professional fee
✓ Laboratory and diagnostic procedures
✓ Emergency room care
✓ Semi-private room accommodations
✓ Medicines as medically in the emergency room and during confinement
✓ Surgery and surgeon's fees when medically necessary
✓ Use of operating room, recovery room, and ICU, as medically necessary
✓ Special modalities of treatment as medically required in emergency room care and confinement, and subject to Php 5,000 standard limit.
✓ Hospital cash allowance of Php 1,000 when confined
Things to Note: "Emergency" shall mean the sudden, unexpected onset of illness or injury having the potential of causing immediate disability or death or requiring the immediate alleviation of severe pain and discomfort.
"Accident" shall mean a visible, external, sudden and violent event occasioned by a physical or natural cause and occurring entirely beyond the Members' control causing damage to the health of the Member.
"Viral and bacterial illnesses" are diseases caused by viruses and/or bacteria. Some examples of viral and bacterial illnesses covered by ER Care All-In 80 Adults are Acute Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Amoebiasis, Dengue Fever, Typhoid Fever, and Urinary Tract Infection.
This health card is applicable to adults, 18-64 years old, and is valid for 12 months or up until used which ever comes first. The final medical diagnosis shall be the basis for a Member's eligibility to emergency care benefits under the Agreement. PhilHealth is required for the availment of this health card during hospital confinement.
*Top 6 Hospitals – Asian Hospital and Medical Center, Cardinal Santos Medical Center, Makati Medical Center, St. Luke's Medical Center (QC and BGC) and The Medical City
1. What does ER Care All-In 80 Adults cover?
With a Php 80,000 benefit limit, ER Care All-In 80 Adults covers emergency cases due to accidents and viral and bacterial illnesses. It covers expenses on outpatient and inpatient emergency care, room and board, diagnostic procedures as medically necessary during confinement, medicines as medically necessary during confinement, use of operating room, recovery room, and ICU diagnostic procedures, as medically necessary.
2. What are considered emergency cases and accidents?
An emergency case is a sudden, unexpected onset of illness or injury having the potential of causing immediate disability or death, or requires the immediate alleviation of severe pain and discomfort.
Accident means a visible, external, sudden and violent event occasioned by a physical or natural cause and occurring entirely beyond the Members’ control causing damage to the health of the Member.
ER Care All-In 80 Adults covers accidents that include, but are not limited to:
● Accidents, excluding Cerebrovascular (Stroke)
● Fracture, new
● Burns, new
● New animal bites, including first dose of vaccines
● Cuts, new, needing suturing
● Sports injuries, contact and noncontact sports, excluding professional sports and high-risk sports
● Accidental chemical poisoning
ER Care All-In 80 Adults covers diseases that include, but are not limited to:
● Acute Bronchitis
● Acute gastroenteritis with dehydration
● Acute tonsillopharyngitis with moderate dehydration
● Acute Sinusitis
● Acute tonsillopharyngitis
● Acute Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
● Dengue Fever
● Acute Pneumonia
● Typhoid Fever
● Urinary Tract Infection
● SVI (systemic viral infection) with fever
● Measles with high-grade fever
● Chicken pox with complications
● Anaphylactic Shock
● Acute Appendicitis
● Acute Gastritis
A Member’s eligibility to emergency care benefits under the Agreement shall be based on the final medical diagnosis.
3. Who is qualified for ER Care All-In 80 Adults?
Adults, 18 to 64 years old, can get ER Care All-In 80 Adults and register as a Member. Upon purchase, submit the enrollee's full name, birthdate and gender. 1SURE will register the enrollee as a member of Insular Health Care.
4. When can I start using ER Care All-In 80 Adults?
From the day of registration, the health card will be activated after ten (10) calendar days. Your health card is valid for 12 months or up until used whichever comes first.
Example: Registration date is Day 0. If registration is on August 1, your health card will be activated on August 11. It will then be valid from August 11, 2020 to August 10, 2021 or up until used whichever comes first.
5. What will be my proof of coverage to present in the accredited hospital?
We will issue a personalized card with the member’s full name, date of coverage and serial number. The card includes the summary of your coverage.
Note that the card we will issue is in color red on the left portion, which is not the same as the card image displayed on the website.
6. How many times can I register ER Care All-In 80 Adults in my name?
If you have already used your ER Care All-In 80 Adults health card, you can get another ER Care All-In 80 Adults to be covered again. Note that a person can only be covered by one (1) product offering emergency care benefits at any point in time.
7. If the benefit limit is not be wholly consumed, can I use the health card again in the future?
ER Care All-In 80 Adults is for one-time use only, regardless if the total annual benefit limit is consumed or not. The advantage of this health card is its high benefit limit, affordability, and convenient registration process. It assures you of assistance for most or all expenses you incur for outpatient emergency care, and allows you to avail and register another one to renew your coverage.
8. What are the special modalities covered by ER Care All 80 Adults?
Special Modalities as medically needed subject to Php 5,000 sublimit:
● Laparoscopic procedures
● Magnetic Resonance Angiography
● Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
● Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans
● Endoscopic Procedures (Therapeutic)
● Pain Management
● Arthroscopic Procedures, Orthopedic Arthroscopy
● Other medically necessary modalities not mentioned above and those for which there are no comparable, conventional or traditional counterparts
9. Is PhilHealth coverage needed to use ER Care All-In 80 Adults?
Yes. Once there is an admission, PhilHealth coverage is required since it also covers inpatient care. However, for those who do not have PhilHealth coverage, one may just pay the PhilHealth portion of the hospital bill before discharge.
10. If I already have an existing Insular Health Care plan with emergency care benefits, can I still register for ER Care All-In 80 Adults?
No. You cannot register for ER Care All-In 80 Adults if you are already enrolled in IHC’s other health care programs with emergency care coverage, even if your total benefit limit has already been consumed.
11. Can I register an ER Care Basic health card for someone else?
Yes, as long as you know the personal data of the individual and obtained his/her authorization to be registered. The data required for registration are as follows:
a. Full name
b. Birth date
12. Can I transfer ER Care All-In 80 Adults to another person?
ER Care All-In 80 Adults is transferable as long as it has not yet been registered. This also lets you purchase the health card as gifts.
13. Can I use ER Care All-In 80 Adults in hospitals not on the health card’s provider list?
No. Services can only be availed in IHC-accredited hospitals and clinics.
Check Accredited Healthcare Providers tab for the list.
14. What conditions are not covered by ER Care All-In 80 Adults?
Non-emergency and pre-existing conditions, congenital and maternity-related conditions, and other conditions under IHC’s General Exclusions list are not covered by this product.
An illness or condition is considered pre-existing if, prior to effective date of coverage:
(a) Any professional advice or treatment was given for such illness or condition;
(b) Such illness or condition was in any way already known to the Member; or
(c) The pathogenesis of such illness or condition had already started (of which the Member may not be aware of).
Non-coverable accidents include, but are not limited to: self-inflicted injuries; injuries from professional sports and high-risk sports; injuries or illnesses due to military, paramilitary, or police service; injuries from high risk activities or suffered under conditions of war; and accidents that are secondary to or contracted due to degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease.
For more information, see “General Exclusions”.
Registration and Availment Process
How to register and use your Insular Health Care health card:
1. Submit the enrollee's full name, birthdate and gender. 1SURE will register the enrollee as a member of Insular Health Care.
2. We will send a personalized card to your nominated address.
3. In time of availment, present your personalized card with a valid government ID at the emergency room.
This is the Health Care Agreement for the following products. The complete terms and conditions of the benefits under these products are contained in this guide.
Click this link to view: Accredited Hospitals