Return, Replacement and Refund Policy
This policy is created to handle and process the return of Insular Health Care (IHC) prepaid healthcare
products and to provide a refund process for said returned products.
1. This policy applies to IHC products namely: ER Care Basic, ER Care Booster, ER Care All-In,
2. This policy allows the return of the product, replacement of the product and refund of fees paid,
subject to a handling fee of Php 500.00 per product.
3. The refund will always be paid in Philippine Pesos. The refund will be based on the actual amount
received by us and all refunds will be processed and paid out in the same manner that it was paid
to 1Sure. That is, if the product was purchased with a credit card, the refund will be credited to
the credit card with the same card number. 1Sure reserves the right to require documentation and
proof that will prevent the fraudulent return of the product.
4. Return is possible only if the product is not yet registered to any person. Once the product has
been registered to a person, it cannot be returned. The person who has been registered under
the product will continue to be covered subject to the Health Care Agreement governing the ER
Care and MedConsult Series.
5. The return and refund of any product that has not yet been registered must be done by the
Purchaser himself/herself. Please refer to the procedures below on how to return a product and
request for a refund and their documentary requirements.
6. The return of the product must be requested within fourteen (14) calendar days from purchase
date for units sold through the e-commerce site of 1Sure. Beyond this period, the product is no
longer eligible for return and refund or replacement.
1. The Purchaser must send an email to [email protected] to request for the return of a
product. The request must include the following information and documentation:
● Complete Name of the Purchaser
● Contact number, email address and mailing address of the Purchaser
● Request for a replacement product and/or refund
● The reason/s for the return and/or replacement
● Proof of purchase which may include the confirmation email sent by IHC or by 1Sure
● Photocopy of two (2) valid government-issued ID of the Purchaser
● If IHC and 1Sure issued an Official Receipt, the image of it must also be presented.
Please note that if we agree to the return of a product, the original Official Receipt must
be returned to 1Sure prior to the implementation of the replacement or refund.
2. 1Sure shall acknowledge the receipt of the request for a return of the product through email.
3. 1Sure shall conduct an evaluation and within two (2) working days of receipt of the complete
request for a return of the product, 1Sure shall advise the customer on the decision of the request
for the return of the product. Detailed computation and instructions on the return, replacement
and refund will also be provided.
Replacement and Refund
1. A replacement handling fee of Php500.00 per product shall apply.
2. The replacement handling fee or refund handling fee shall be deducted from the amount paid.
3. If you want a replacement product, we shall offset the amount due from the product being
returned against the cost of the replacement product.
4. If the replacement product’s price is higher than the product being returned, less the replacement
handling fee, the difference will be settled by the Purchaser before 1Sure issues the replacement
product to him/her.
5. If you want a refund, please allow 20 working days to prepare your refund.
6. The refund will be based on the actual amount paid and all refunds will be processed and paid
out in the same manner that it was paid to 1Sure. That is, if the product was purchased with a
credit card, the refund will be credited to the credit card with the same card number. 1Sure
reserves the right to require documentation and proof that will prevent the fraudulent return of the
7. If payment was by means other than by credit or debit card, refund shall be given in the form of a
company check paid to the Purchaser and sent via courier to the Purchaser’s mailing address.
1Sure shall not issue any refunds in cash, regardless of the amount.
8. Notwithstanding #7 above, if an Official Receipt was issued, the check will be paid to the same
name as shown on the receipt.
9. If the Purchaser is a company, the Purchaser shall issue an Official Receipt to AlphaSure
Solutions, Inc. for the amount of the refund to be received. The Official Receipt must be given at
the time that the refund is being turned over.